Sports, nature and discovery in Aveyron, 365 days per year
Descend, climb, slip, fly, wander, swim. If you have a project, consult us
We offer activities according to your level and training. All activities are supervised by qualified instructors. Consult the list of sports available in Aveyron in partnership with our partner Vert Tea Jeu : (see website by clicking on it)
- Canoeing and kayaking in the Lot valley
- Water activities
- Acrobatic circuit, aerial games and tree climbing
- MTB Raids
- Cycling tours
- Hiking (over 700km of hiking trails)
- Horseback riding
- Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing (200km of marked trails)
- Fishing (7,000km of rivers and 38 lakes)
Mais aussi hydrospeed, karting, patinoire, via ferrata, tir à l’arc, course d’orientation…
Quille de 8
We also offer an introduction to the Quille de 8, a typical local bowling game where the player must throw the “player pin” using a ball and drop as many bowling pins as possible.
The Diving Bell Museum
The Diving Bell Museum was created around the inventions of the Espalionese ROUQUAYROL and DENAYROUZE, who in 1864 invented the first modern self-contained diving suit in the history of diving. Jules VERNE was inspired by their apparatus to equip Captain Nemo in his novel 20,000 leagues under the sea. The first attempts were made in the Lot. Many rare and unique pieces are exhibited and attract specialists from all over the world.
The Bonneval Abbey
Bonneval or Bona Val (in occitan) is a wild valley of the south of France, in the Northern Aveyron between Espalion and Laguiole, where for nearly nine centuries a Cistercian abbey has been located. You will discover a specialty: the Bonneval Chocolate !
The Bonneval chocolates are made with great care by the nuns in the workshops of the abbey. This is a craft-type production which tradition has continued in Bonneval since 1878.
Petting Zoo « l’âne Heureux » (« The Happy Donkey »)
In the petting zoo “La Crestilie” in Soulages-Bonneval, Raymond Capoulade welcomes you. Attend and participate in milking and caring for animals: cows, calves, donkeys. Visit the impressive “Capou’s attic” of 1200 m², swarming with thousands of wooden tools and objects from our granaries and farms in our villages. Arboretum, vintage cars …
Nature activities and discovery:
Between the Massif Central and the Mediterranean, the Aveyron offers an exceptional heritage miraculously preserved. In this context, we offer:
- Cultural heritage tours with visits to Conques, Saint Eulalie d’Olt, Estaing, Sainte Enimie and the Tarn canyon…
- Visite de fromageries (Roquefort, Coopérative Jeune Montagne), visite de Laguiole et des coutelleries, visite des cités templières du Larzac, …
- Visit of cheese factories (Roquefort, Jeune Montagne cooperative), visit of Laguiole and its knife-making and cutlery, visit of the Templar cities of the Larzac…
- Discovering animals, walks in the forest to hear the stag roaring
- Our discovery classes